Jollypop Silicone Pacifier - Preemie - Value PackRegular price $36.95
Jollypop Pacifiers - Preemie are the preferred preemie dummies used in NICU units around Australia. Jollypop preemie pacifier is safer, more comfortable and lighter weight!
The Jollypop preemie pacifier has been a favourite in Australian homes for years because of its superior quality and design.
Jollypop pacifiers are made for babies from years of knowledge and experience.
The Jollypop Pacifier is the No. 1 pacifier used in Australian hospitals. Due to its safety and unique features hospitals worldwide continue to use the Jollypop pacifier.
With the Jollypop pacifier you have peace of mind knowing it is listed with the TGA in Australia.
The Jollypop Pacifier is made in the USA from a Phthalate-free, latex-free, BPA-free, DEHP-free, soft 100% medical grade silicone. Babies love the curved one piece with its textured natural shape nipple. Its unique easy-to-hold loop-shaped handle has teething nubs designed for babies to chew.
Check out our blog post: Should i give my baby a dummy?
Special: Buy one twin pack and get the second 10% OFF with code Value10 at checkout (Please note it is up to the customer to put discount in and we will not add discount after order has been made)
- Made in the USA
- Unique manufacturing process combines soft and firm 100% silicone with the low profile and curved shape babies love.
- Two grades of silicone combine to meet CPSC safety standards
- One-piece construction - adheres to American Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines
- Easy-to-hold loop shaped handle with nubs
- Two-tone baby bright colours
- Comfortable, curved shape fits baby's face
- Single piece construction
- Natural shape, textured nipple babies love - same as hospital baby bottles
- Soft and flexible - no hard inner guard
- Easy to hold, loop shaped handle with nubs
- Unscented, two-tone baby bright colours
- From the inventor or GumDrop and Soothie
- Jollypop pacifier preemie - For premature babies, for use in the hospital or by recommendation of your doctor or NICU caregiver
Value pack includes 6 Jollypop newborn pacifiers
- Teal only
- To clean - wash regularly in hot water with mild detergent, rinse before use
- Safe methods to sanitise - place in boiling water for two minutes. Let cool before use.
- Place in top rack of home dishwasher or home steriliser
- JollyPop Pacifier is not a teether
- We suggest always washing the Jollypop Pacifier before use
- For safety and hygiene reasons we recommend using a pacifier for only 4 weeks
- JollyPop Pacifiers comply with US Consumer Product Safety Commission standards for pacifiers
- In the event the pacifier becomes lodged in the mouth, DO NOT PANIC - it cannot be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event - remove from the mouth with care, as gently as possible
- Do not tie pacifier around baby's neck as it presents a danger of strangulation
- Inspect carefully before each use, especially when child has teeth
- Pull pacifier in all directions
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision
- If baby can fit the entire JollyPop in his or her mouth, discontinue use