Is your child refusing a sleeping bag? This relaxed fitting onesie is suitable for wriggly worms who prefer sleepwear with freedom to move. A perfect piece if your toddler is toilet training or ready to graduate from their cot into a bed (and is likely to kick their sheets off).
- TOG rated – 1.0 TOG (for rooms between 21-24 C°), suits typical nursery room temperatures in spring and summer.
- Wear on its own – designed to be worn on its own with or without a layer underneath. Check the What To Wear Guide for our suggestion on layering.
- Short Sleeves – ideal for those mild days & nights.
- Foot Cuffs – to pop over little toes if there is a cool breeze.
- 3-way zipper – zip one way to put on, the other way for a nappy change (or a toilet trip) or zip down from behind for a quick “what’s that smell” check.
- Stretchy Jersey Fabric – a comfy and easy care fabric with stretch in all directions. It lets the body breathe while keeping your child happily warm.
- Super Soft – with an oh-so soft feel, perfect for delicate skin, your child will dream the night away in comfort.
- Breathable – made from natural fibre which promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer & safer sleeps - hooray!
- Room thermometer included
- Skin-friendly and eco-friendly - no pesticides or chemicals.
- Age: 6 - 12 months, Length 74 CM - Chest 27.5 CM
- Age: 12 - 24 months, Length 84 CM - Chest 30.5 CM
- Age: 2-3 Years, Length 88 CM - Chest 32 CM
* CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME