Haakaa Manual Breast Pump With StopperRegular price $38.95
Get our famous Haakaa 150ml Breast Pump and Silicone Flower Stopper in a gift box!
If you're a breastfeeding mama, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect little essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
Our Breast Pump is made of 100% silicone and sticks to any flat surface with its suction base. The increased 150ml capacity lets you express even more milk at once, and the flower stopper sits tightly in the neck of your breast pump to stop any accidental spills.
Our compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you! It's 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
This gift box contains 1 x 150ml Silicone Breast Pump and 1 x White Silicone Flower Stopper.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Made from soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Suction base stops accidental spills.
- Flower Stopper to contain and preserve breast milk.
- 150ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.