Happy Teething Baby Bundle - BoyRegular price $61.95
Having a happy bub while teething can be hard but with the Happy teething baby girl bundle you are giving your bub some of the best teething products to sooth and relieve their sore gums no matter how far into teething they maybe.
Check out our blog post on Why do babies need teethers?
- 2 X Jollypop pacifier - 3 Months PLUS in Blue (Subject to availability, may change)
- Choose between: Sophie the Giraffe® - Fan Fan the Fawn - Al Thir the Camel
- Sophie and friends are a unique and loved teether. Made from renewable, flexible, natural rubber materials and non-toxic paint. She is a safe and all-natural teething toy for your little one. Sophie the Giraffe and friends is safe for use from 0+ months, with baby starting to explore and respond from around 3 months.
- Razberry teether Dark Blue - it is a soft silicone teether constructed of one single piece, who's multiple textures are specially designed to soothe your baby's sore gums! Its loop-shaped handle is perfect for little ones to grab onto, while its pacifier shape allows for it to also be used as a hands-free teether.
Bubify Baby Teething Mitten Baby Grey- Your baby will love it! It is innovative and cute. It fits over babies' hand allowing them to self-soothe their irritated gums.
About food grade silicone:
Food grade silicone is a non-toxic polymer made mostly from silica (sand). Silica is transformed into silicone when combined with other natural elements – oxygen, carbon and hydrogen.
Silicone is a highly durable material, which means it will outlast your kids… even those rambunctious toddlers!
- Bubify teething mitten - Size: 11cm H X 8cm W (Teether) Bottom - Velcro strap 6cm
- Razberry Teether - 6cm H X 7cm (Guard) Berry Bumps 3cm X 2.5cm W (Nipple)
- Jollypop Pacifier Plus - Outer-guard 5cm W X 3.5cm H - Nippe 2.5cm H X 1.3cm Tip- Loop handle 2cm
Care: For teethers made strictly from silicone, just wash with warm soapy water or toss right into the dishwasher. Silicone is antimicrobial, so teethers made from it tend to be low maintenance!
- Rinse before each use
- Always inspect product before use
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision