MONITOR YOUR BABY’S MOVEMENTS.
Snuza® Hero SE baby monitor is a wearable device which attaches to your baby's nappy and monitors your baby’s abdominal movement.
The Hero detects the slightest of movements and will alert you if abdominal movement is weak or less than eight movements per minute. If the Snuza® Hero detects no abdominal movement for 15 seconds it will vibrate in an effort to rouse your baby to resume abdominal movement.
Often the vibration is enough to rouse the infant and Hero will revert to monitoring mode. However after three vibration/rousing incidents, a Rouse Warning will alert you that movement has stopped for 15 seconds on three occasions. If an additional 5 seconds of no abdominal movement is detected a sharp audible alarm will sound.
The Snuza® Hero can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It isadvisable not to use the Snuza® Hero when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
Vibration stimulation after 15 seconds, audible alarm after 20 seconds.
- small - fits onto baby's diaper
- portable - no sensor pads, wires or cables
- vibration stimulation after 15 seconds
- Rouse Warning
- audible alarm after 20 seconds
- Movement-rate Indicator to warn about weak or infrequent movement
- Weight: Approx 40g (unit)
- Unit size: L x W x D 72.6mm x 43.3mm x 29.15mm
- Battery: 3.0V Lithium Maganese Dioxide (user-replaceable)
- Noise level of Alarm: 85 dBM at 10cm
- Materials: Medical Grade polycarbonate FDA approved thrmopastic-elastomer